• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shotgun-Wielding Man Comes To Neighbor's Rescue

usmcecho4

pilot
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The tables were turned on two men, who broke into a Daytona Beach apartment, when a neighbor with a shotgun came to the rescue.

Two Daytona Beach burglars were surprised when residents of the apartment they were breaking into came home, and those residents weren't going to let the thieves get away....

http://www.wftv.com/news/10681671/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
You also have to love Florida's law concerning its citizens feeling threatened: deadly force is authorized. There are big billboards on Florida's interstates that simply state: A reminder, our citizens can shoot.

OldNavy

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That thread is quality. I wasn't aware Cthulhu was a FL resident . . . :icon_tong

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You also have to love Florida's law concerning its citizens feeling threatened: deadly force is authorized. There are big billboards on Florida's interstates that simply state: A reminder, our citizens can shoot.

Florida is a true Free State. I miss it. Mississippi was the same. Now I live in occupied territory and there is no hope for 2nd Amendment freedom here. No hope whatsoever. These people are sheep, through and through.

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Florida is a true Free State. I miss it. Mississippi was the same. Now I live in occupied territory and there is no hope for 2nd Amendment freedom here. No hope whatsoever. These people are sheep, through and through.
<-- Hoping to see NY/MA/CA/sheep everywhere sh!t a brick if the federal CCW reciprocity bill actually makes it through Congress . . .

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
<-- Hoping to see NY/MA/CA/sheep everywhere sh!t a brick if the federal CCW reciprocity bill actually makes it through Congress . . .

As awesome as that'd be, I'm counting on it happening um, oh about never with the current congress.

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As awesome as that'd be, I'm counting on it happening um, oh about never with the current congress.
Agreed. But the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the anti-gun folks would still be fun to watch . . .

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

I had an unrestricted CCW license in MA :D

And I wouldn't hold your breath. Firearms issues are not in the forefront the US mind (actually a good thing for us), and with a Democrat Congress... it'll be dead before it gets to the floor.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I like this ... hey, its your choice. Its how my wife rolls (and myself)
gunprotection.jpg