• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SERE Training...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau

Taylor quit quoting the Management College, your suppose to learn that stuff and forget it within 6 months tops! :)

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

RotorResQ

Management college? I thought thats what ROTC was for. When you are sleeping in a mud hole in 10 degree weather with a juicy steak on your mind, think of me sitting here in my management classes.

Hey ensign don't you have some phones to answer, sir? haha

beau

naw, the only thing I do is screw around on the computer, work out and the occasional task from the XO.....doing the Tax payers good! Shouldn't you OC's be Studying your butt off trying to get out of here?? Dude, I so could have used that pay when I was a Mid!

Oh by the way, it will be a Dairy Queen mud pie blizard that I will be thinking about!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Crashola

Barring the final 24 hours, I thought SERE was kind of fun. The last day, however, was and remains the longest 24 hours of my life.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Some of us were lucky enough to have another 24 hours to evade after the longest 24 hours...
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.