• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ajsquaredaway

None
Dart board.

The active board had not released any feedback regarding just results of who was selected. However in my opinion, if you follow the reserve feedback you can't go wrong.

I think this is the DCO IDC feedback you mentioned?

idc-sept-board-results-slide2.png

exNavyOffRec

The active board had not released any feedback regarding just results of who was selected. However in my opinion, if you follow the reserve feedback you can't go wrong.

I think this is the DCO IDC feedback you mentioned?

idc-sept-board-results-slide2.png
All the key things you highlighted are also mentioned in the PA so they make sense, the experience part though could be skipped, not a single active IDC person I saw selected out of my NRD had experience, they were all fairly young with good degrees and GPA's.

usmctonavy

Just emailed my OR; I wasn't sure he knew wether or not the results were actually released; at least that was the tone I got from his email. I had mentioned the piece-meal release and that AD folks had their BOL populated and asked if checking with Millington might help. Guess I'll find out one way or another.

jbones

I got an official email from my OR at NRD Philadelphia. So Philly at least has the results now. Still Pro Rec-N.

usmctonavy

Update for NRD Richmond, for those that care; according to my OR each community has different ways of putting out data apparently and I guess that IDC is putting out name by name into the system. NRD only has a partial list of peoples whose names are at the beginning of the alphabet. So if that is 450 names to wade through I assume that is what is taking so long to publish the results. Anyway I won't hear back until they get mid alphabet.

fedman28

Update for NRD Richmond, for those that care; according to my OR each community has different ways of putting out data apparently and I guess that IDC is putting out name by name into the system. NRD only has a partial list of peoples whose names are at the beginning of the alphabet. So if that is 450 names to wade through I assume that is what is taking so long to publish the results. Anyway I won't hear back until they get mid alphabet.

I hate to say it but I call BS on your ORs rationale. My last name is mid alphabet and I had my results last week!

kj0b

Finally received official word from my OR in Dallas. PRO REC N.

Rufio, NavyOffRec: Any suggestions on how to better my package?