• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Secret Hump (you like that title?)

Hey don't forget about the secret night hump after land nav for 8 miles with a quiz right before the last leg on call for fire. Its friggin good to go. Nothing says Marine Corps like 1230 am grab your packs lets go hump on 10 minutes notice.

Hiyaut

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Uh, I think that was C Co-specific. I've never heard of that particular evolution before. We usually had LandNav/CFF/9-line PT sessions. Trust me, land nav sucks worse when you have to run between all boxes and take a quiz.

usmc96

C - Co had that reputation in 2001. Glad they still are teaching the officers the hard way.

We did the night hump as well, with no notice. That is only a taste of what IOC gets for all aviators who want to spend their time wisely before florida.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Yeah... good luck getting orders to IOC as a (pre) student pilot these days. I'm sure MATSG will continue to find ways that allows them to 'use my time' wisely...

Ann Merke

With the weather Charlie gets, of course they do most of their humps at night. The whole "secret" bit, well, that was Major Bart's especiale.