• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SCOTUS affirms gun rights in historic decision

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Teehee. :eek: You see that little red square right below my avatar? Well, there's your answer.
Bull crap. Your politics has little to do with your negative rep and you know it. Don't imply we don't tolerate a variety of views here. It is certainly true your political perspective is not in line with most of the people on AW. But others that share your politics do not have your negative rep and are even highly respected here. Your negative rep is for your past disrespectful attitude, and posting from an unsupported or earned position of authority, among other things. Lately I was thinking you had gotten better.

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
Bull crap. Your politics has little to do with your negative rep and you know it. Don't imply we don't tolerate a variety of views here. It is certainly true your political perspective is not in line with most of the people on AW. But others that share your politics do not have your negative rep and are even highly respected here. Your negative rep is for your past disrespectful attitude, and posting from an unsupported or earned position of authority, among other things. Lately I was thinking you had gotten better.

I'll admit that I said some stupid shit in the past - that's a given. But, if you don't think that in part some of my negative reps aren't due strictly to differing political views, then I will take a screenshot of my rep comments - some of them are pretty nasty.

Zissou

Banned
Mot,

I've spoken to you off line, tried to offer guidance and a little mentoring. You rebuffed my last friendly warning. I was honestly hoping you had started making better decisions.

You lack the very basic of courtesy when speaking to people who are senior to you. Be that pay grade, age, or life experience. Frankly I didnt like the way you cavalierly challenged A-4's at every turn, it was clear that you had no time for him. No matter how well you argued your opinion you came out with egg on your face for your behavior.

I don't like the challenging tone you have for Wink right now. The only response I would have considered if he had said that to me? Yes, Sir. And Im not you, not by a long shot.

Drink a tall glass of humble and square it away. Be a sponge. Talk less& listen more.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Teehee. :eek: You see that little red square right below my avatar? Well, there's your answer.

M0tbaille, you sure? Heed Zissou's (and Wink's) advice, he may be a knuckle-dragger but he (and Wink) is occasionally wise.....including this time.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
M0tbaille, you sure? Heed Zissou's advice, he may be a knuckle-dragger but he is occasionally wise.....including this time.
Clue. Flash is a liberal. Flash has many green blocks in his profile. He's tangled with many people on this board over politics. RESPECTFULLY.

MasterBates

url

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Economic Stimulus

Ah, well. My stimulus check finally got here, to boot. Time to see if the CMP has a lonely Garand that needs a home. Seems like a fitting time, no?

Excellent choice, I know I have one which I got like two months ago, just haven't had the time to take the cosmoline off. I am going to be at my reserve center next week and are considering making the trek south to the CMP store in Anniston, AL since its only 90 miles further away. I have some drill pay coming to me and am thinking an M1 Carbine would be an excellent addition to my collection.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have one which I got like two months ago, just haven't had the time to take the cosmoline off.

Threadjack Took my 16 year old and 13 year old out to shoot our CMP Garand yesterday. It was a hoot. They loved it. Right out of the box it is a real straight shooter. Their grandfather shot M1s at 1000 yards for the Army rifle team. We didn't get his competition rifle. That went to my brother in law. But we got his GI M1911 that saw him through two wars. That is my 13 year olds favorite gun to shoot. .45 cal, who knew? We are cleaning that today. Guns are great heritage and heirlooms for family and appreciative American citizens (think CMP). Have fun shooting.