• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scoober got Robbed. Be aware and on the lookout for his stuff. NASCC/Padre Island

MasterBates

All,

Scoober78 got robbed over the weekend when he was on leave. He lives on Padre Island, in Padre Isles.

The got:
All his guns, including a lot of irreplaceable stuff (serials to be added)
His wifes' jewlery
His computer & Laptop
His tools.

If anyone out there sees someone selling stuff really cheap, let me know.

Also, keep an eye on your stuff and make sure your renter's insurance is paid. Scoob was smart and had a seperate rider so his guns are covered.

Web-Gurus, is there a way to get his MAC address off of the logs here so that he can possibly try to track it down?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
That sucks. I hope they find the bastards..

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
That is a real pi$$er. Check your PM, information on some possible help WRT guns for sale cheap in the CC area.

Jen

Wife of a Growler stud
That sucks! I hope that they find these jerks and they get a real A$$ whopping!

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
That's awful. We'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious, and I hope they catch the lowlife(s) who did this.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry to hear this news.

Now, ENSs/LTjgs...If you don't already have a gun safe....get one. Get a heavy one...don't worry the Navy will move it for you when you PCS.

I know the fox has left the hen house in this case and it's terrible, but don't be a criminal's next victim.

You can store all your valuables in it when you travel and not sweat a robbery.

Hope they recover at least some of his stuff.

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Someone knew he had those guns. Random break-ins (of houses) are becoming rare. Most happen because crooks know there are 1 of 3 things inside. Drugs, Cash or Guns. So he had several guns and he was on leave. Sounds like someone either knew him or knows someone who knew him like a neighbor's buddy or something.

FLY_USMC

pilot
That really sucks, thank goodness for renter's insurance. While we're on the topic, anybody in the market for a couple rifles, along with this really sweet MAC I picked up cheap?:)

xmid

pilot
Contributor
along with this really sweet MAC I picked up cheap?:)

Dude, he meant MAC address as in Media Access Control address. I only know that because I'm taking MIS right now... Damn, I feel like a geek...