• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Return to OCS after DOR?

AJB37

Why do people feel the need to put their entire lives out there for everyone in the world to see? I have to say, it is really interesting to see the train wreck that this guy is but has he no shame? Same with some of the blogs that are linked.

Maybe they didn't get enough hugs as children.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
I just saw a pic of him in his Army BDU's and he has a SGT rank. As an Army OCS candidate, paygrade E-5, wouldn't he have cadet insignia? Any Army people on here?

You are correct, while he may be paid E-5 pay, he is NOT a Sergeant. His status is Cadet and should wear the appropriate insignia. Of course I had a devil of a time keeping track of his exact status as I read his blog.

phrogpilot73

Another doozie of a post:

Douchenozzle said:
It's amazing that with such a huge shortage of officers, in a time of war no less, someone who sincerely wants to train can't.

I truly doubt his sincerity...

schwarti

Contributor
Considering all the switching he's done, sounds like he just wants to go to MEPs again and again and again...

BackOrdered

Contributor
Considering all the switching he's done, sounds like he just wants to go to MEPs again and again and again...

Why risk failure versus the comfort of riding the "I'm a future officer" pony out as long as others never call you on it? A pat on the back is a pat on the back right?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Apparently when they did a PFT at Army OCS he failed it and got sent home....the dude who runs 10 miles. A real winner :sleep_125.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Just noticed in the dude's blog he's wearing mandals....that's a shame :(

phrogpilot73

I just noticed that his blog no workey no more (I assume he's just moved it to another place)... Do you think he browses AirWarriors?

I can just imagine the conversation he has with himself in front of his computer. "<sniff><sniff> Forget those guys, they don't know what they're talking about. Just like my recruiter, the Admiral, the Captains, My Drill Instructor... I'm going to start my OWN military!!!"

And a whack job militia is born. Good work gents!

BackOrdered

Contributor
I just noticed that his blog no workey no more (I assume he's just moved it to another place)... Do you think he browses AirWarriors?

:confused: Too bad, I was getting minutes worth of free entertainment from that guy. Fox should have gave him a pilot airing.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None

I can just imagine the conversation he has with himself in front of his computer. "<sniff><sniff> Forget those guys, they don't know what they're talking about. Just like my recruiter, the Admiral, the Captains, My Drill Instructor... I'm going to start my OWN military!!!"

And a whack job militia is born. Good work gents!
Or he buys automatic weapons and confronts the people who poked fun at his misery and fascination with Dungeons and Dragons.