• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retard Ring Knocker Uniform Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like I'm the one who touched a nerve...

And for the record, we didn't petition SECNAV for a MUC. We were ordered to wear it.

geeze man..every time i think you can't go any lower, you do. STFU and stop digging yourself a hole.

You're being "one of those Academy guys" that the rest of us spend our time trying not to be.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
kristen_271_8796.jpg

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Looks like I'm the one who touched a nerve...

And for the record, we didn't petition SECNAV for a MUC. We were ordered to wear it.

All right BeerMe....

The SECNAV Instruction (https://awards.navy.mil/awards/webdoc01.nsf/7F58DF7CC7E11070852571F60065650B/$File/1650.1H.pdf) says "authorized to wear." If you think you earned it pin it on. If not, then choose not to.

Much like the tards at API being "authorized" to wear brown shoes but choosing to wear black shoes.

Order from a superior telling you to wear it aside...Find me where it says you have to wear it.

Keep in mind the "I was following orders" defense has failed miserably throughout history.

break break

from BeerMe's profile..

About BeerMe
Biography
Just another FNG SNA.
Favorite Quote
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than open your mouth and erase all doubt.

It seems my sentiment is not alone (from another thread)...
You really are an Academy douche, aren't you?

EDIT: props to cfam for attempting to keep you in check

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Everyone,

Thanks for the help and advice. I should have taken time to read the regs more thoroughly. I'll make sure and take stronger initiative in the future to prevent myself from looking like a d-bag, or worse, a BeerMe.

Sorry my first thread devolved into this.

-RD

Status
Not open for further replies.