• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve EDO DCO

asukpat23

@RecruitingGuru @bubblehead Thank you so much for your help. I called the CO and Sr. Chief and they explained the situations. They had a computer glitch and 6-8 people packages did get to the board. A special board was held on March 18 and now we are just waiting for the results. Best of luck to everyone on the special board.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

What a catastrophe. I am relieved they ended up discovering this issue and making amends. Best of luck to both of you! :)

asukpat23

What a catastrophe. I am relieved they ended up discovering this issue and making amends. Best of luck to both of you! :)
Thanks Sculpin!!! I can’t wait to find out the results. Can anyone comments on the statistic of the Jan board selection rate ??

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Thank you.. got the results...

Very sorry to hear... :( I'd bet it had something to do with the field of study of your Master's degree, if you're in-progress (and not far enough along) with a Master's or PhD, or you don't meet the "5 years work experience" requirement. The EDO boards are very strict about that.

donte9235

^^^ I applied before I completed two classes in my MechE program, and was not selected because of it. I then completed two classes in my program and was selected. Just finish up and reapply man.