• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reporting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmcecho4

pilot
For a Lieutenadate that is arriving in the evening on Sunday what is the propper proceedure for reporting in to TBS?

S/F,
usmcecho4

jbelsha53

USMC NFO
None
Normally you'd check in with the OOD; he/she would give you the initial Mike Company packet and set you up with a temporary room. However I know there are a lot of people showing up on the 29th for Alpha Co, so they might have a true company check-in set up, I don't really know. Either way you report in to Heywood Hall; turn left down the first hallway you see and the OOD's office is the first door on the right. Welcome Aboard ;)

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid frenchmen. Heywood Hall is indeed at Camp Barret. If you have doubts when you get to the base, just ask the MPs, and they'll be able to direct you. Other than that, just remember not to call the other 2ndLts 'Sir'. That always irritated the crap out of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.