• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Relax Damn!t!!!!

thull

if someone says "you look nervous" or "you're acting nervous" look them in the eye and say "YEAH, SO?" Accept whatever state you're in, and expect others to accept it as well. excuse the language, but F#^K what others think of you or expect of you.

I had an instructor who always used to make me nervous when i was getting my PPL. he was a big, scary dude. and used to yell a lot. looking back, the guy MADE me fVck up just by being in the plane with me.

you're nerves will do what they will do, so don't waste any attention on them. accept your nerves, f$#% pressure from others, and focus 100% on the task at hand.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Accept whatever state you're in, and expect others to accept it as well. excuse the language, but F#^K what others think of you or expect of you.
:rolleyes:

This will get you absolutely nowhere as a military officer. Good luck with that attitude.

thull

^^your posts remind me of a 4 year old in a candy store. Getting a little excited over an old score, are we?

Yeah, what else is new. Reason #327 that Thull has no business even THINKING about becoming a military officer.

Brett

Ah, there’s the brett I know. Finally.

Of course, with you, isn’t everything #327?

I think what I MEANT was abundantly clear. Which was, if people are stressing you out and adversely affecting your performance (AS A MEMBER OF A TEAM, BY THE WAY) over trivial issues (that you APPEAR nervous), then that should NOT be the focus of your attention AT ALL.

Is that a little clearer?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
It was a stupid post man...the only thing that was clear was your character...or lack thereof. If I were you, I would grow out my hair, and paint houses in Eugene, Oregon and never...ever give the military another thought.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had an instructor who always used to make me nervous when i was getting my PPL. he was a big, scary dude. and used to yell a lot. looking back, the guy MADE me fVck up just by being in the plane with me.
Yeah, no kidding, that's why he did it. Do you think you're going to be happy if your engine quits in midair?

Based on your post, you wouldn't last 2 seconds with some of the instructors I've flown with.