• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rejected, what now?

nugget81

pilot
What designator did you apply for? How long do you have left in school? What were your ASTB scores (you only provided the OAR)? Do you have any extra curricular activities (student groups, intramural sports, etc)? All of these variables could have a significant impact on you getting selected.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The recruiter will not/can not tell you why you didn't select. BUT, he can give you an idea where you can improve your package. That is the way to approach it. Tell him you want to reapply and ask him how to go about making yourself look better on paper.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Start getting involved in clubs, volunteering and other stuff. You probably won't reapply for the next couple months so you can add stuff to your next application. Don't get discouraged by rejection, just take it in stride and you will succeed.

Nehemiah Wilson

I was in the same situation. I initiated this process beginning in January of 2007. After I graduated from college in Pennsylvania, I moved back to California. My major was Political Science and my overall GPA was a 3.14. I took my ASTB (and got a 57, 6, 6 & 5 on form 5). Once everything was in I did my physical and did well on that as well. I was definitely in the excellent category (run- 9:47 Push ups-50 sit ups-80). So then I waited. I was told that I was accepted and professionally recommended. I was waiting to swear in and then I received a phone call about a week ago. The call was from my recruiter in Pennsylvania. He told me that I was dropped. I have no idea why because no reason was given.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, that's a nice story. How about you copy and paste that in every thread on AW?

Goob83

None
i told you in previous post it will happen but BDCP may be sticky it is hard to get BDCP PM me