• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rejected, what now?

charrell

So I just found out that I didn't get selected, but my recruiter can't tell me why? Is there any way I can find out on my own? I'm just wondering because I want to know if it is even worth it to try applying again. I'm prior USMC (no NJP's or page 11's), 61 OAR, 4.0 GPA, and above average PRT.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just keep trying. Maybe it was an extremely competitive group. I don't think you can find out on your own. Your recruiter is your POC. If he/she knew, they would tell you.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I'm just wondering because I want to know if it is even worth it to try applying again.

$hit...you get knocked off the horse and don't try to climb back up on that thing?

That's implicative of your character...sometime you eat the bar...and sometimes, well, the bar eats you. GET BACK UP AND DO IT AGAIN!

Rasczak

Marine
Dude. Don't give up. Keep trying. Hell I am. They told me I can't fly, but I think it's a load of sh!t and am gonna keep trying.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Simple: Reapply until you can't anymore. If BDCP doesn't work out, apply directly to OCS.

WOLFSON

Dude, reapply.

I received the Heisman from the Academy and from OCS twice. I went on to plan B (began another career) but never stopped trying. I'm going to Newport in a month.

If you REALLY want it, they should literally have to tell you to stop applying for you not keep on trying.

JKD

I think you get the point - reapply...

or

(cheesy Top Gun quote) Maybe I could be a truck driver. You got the number of that truck-driving school? Truck Master I think it was...

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
well if you give up.....you could always go get a real job in a cubicle.......fvCK giving up!