• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Red Bull Air Race

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was trying to take the COD through the pylons, but I don't think we'd fit.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
I wish I could be there. In fact I'd probably buy a ticket out there if I had somewhere to stay. The Red bull air races look like they'd be awesome to watch. Serious pilots there. No g-suits and solid 10G's throughout the course?... damn...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where are they doing it? Mission Bay would be cool.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
San Diego Bay actually, near downtown. You can probably get a good view from Coronado though.

CPENgunner

I'll be there bright and early kick starting Friday morning with pitchers from Kansas City BBQ and watching qualifying runs. Already called in "sick" for Friday. This weekend is going to be a sh*tshow!!!

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
I'll be there bright and early kick starting Friday morning with pitchers from Kansas City BBQ and watching qualifying runs. Already called in "sick" for Friday. This weekend is going to be a sh*tshow!!!

That reminds me I need to sniv...

Schnugg

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
South San Diego Bay adjacent to the Amphib Base or north bay near Harbor Island. I'd think Harbor Island would be a better location.

How will the stop regular bay boat traffic?...yikes.

Will they try to charge admission like the hydroplane boats in mission bay?

Schnugg

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cool. I found this with a few searches. A Google earth add on with the course design. This should be a hell of a good time.

redbullSD.jpg