• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiters giving me the cold shoulder...

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
The recruiter can tape you in the office if he/she wants to, so you can get an idea of your body fat score. If they don't, a local enlist recruiter probably would.

The official stamp of whether you are out of limits or not is from the MEPS physical. If you fail the weight to height test, they will tape you and do the numbers. Neck-thick and waist-small is the idea.

MasterHawk

Thanks again everyone, the recruiter said that I've done well on my test and qualified for aviation, said he'd call me in a couple days. I know the battle is just beginning! Another quick question, how long are my ATSB scores valid? If something happened and I had to reapply in a year or two, would the navy still have them on record? Should I ask for a record of my scores? Thanks again everyone!

edit: AQR-6 FOFAR-7 PFAR-7 OAR-56

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Thanks again everyone, the recruiter said that I've done well on my test and qualified for aviation, said he'd call me in a couple days. I know the battle is just beginning! Another quick question, how long are my ATSB scores valid? If something happened and I had to reapply in a year or two, would the navy still have them on record? Should I ask for a record of my scores? Thanks again everyone!

They should be on record for a couple years. I took mine almost two years before actually selecting pilot.

Kycntryboy

pilot
The recruiter can tape you in the office if he/she wants to, so you can get an idea of your body fat score. If they don't, a local enlist recruiter probably would.

The official stamp of whether you are out of limits or not is from the MEPS physical. If you fail the weight to height test, they will tape you and do the numbers. Neck-thick and waist-small is the idea.

If his recruiter is going to give him his PRT twice a year I think he has to wieght him. The height/weight measurement has been a part of every one I did back in BDCP. He logged on to some navy website typed the numbers and got the bf%. Make sure you roll your neck around it could help you that much more.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
So MasterHawk, with those scores, are Recruiters giving you the attention you have shown them that you deserved??? :)

Red

MasterHawk

You'd think so, he was supposed to call me last week with details on the next steps, but didn't. I'm calling tommorow. If nothing else, I'll find another recruiter.

MasterHawk

I know I read a link earlier on how to get ahold of my ATSB scores, but tonight I am unable to find it, can anyone guide me to that thread?

Thanks again guys and gals