• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reconsideration Letter Rough Draft

exNavyOffRec

Anyone available to mark up a reconsideration letter? I can send through DM.

Thank you!

The number one thing in a reconsideration letter is what have you done to make your application better? Started or finished a Masters degree if you don't have one, things like volunteered at XXXX or participated at XXXX really won't do much.

NMG1201

The number one thing in a reconsideration letter is what have you done to make your application better? Started or finished a Masters degree if you don't have one, things like volunteered at XXXX or participated at XXXX really won't do much.

Thank you for the advice.

Some things I've done since my last application are:

- Increased my OAR score
- Increased my fitness regimen. Began weight training on top of weekly running and circuit training and became scuba certified (doubt they care about the scuba) I'm also signed up for a couple running races (including a half marathon) to keep myself physically challenged
- New LOR letter from LCDR
- In addition to my organization involvements I was asked to join my firm's recruitment committee and create a firm sponsored leadership program for graduating college students majoring in accounting
- Started a small business, which has taken off, with my fiancé where I manage the books and orders we receive (not sure about including this)

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for the advice.

Some things I've done since my last application are:

- Increased my OAR score
- Increased my fitness regimen. Began weight training on top of weekly running and circuit training and became scuba certified (doubt they care about the scuba) I'm also signed up for a couple running races (including a half marathon) to keep myself physically challenged
- New LOR letter from LCDR
- In addition to my organization involvements I was asked to join my firm's recruitment committee and create a firm sponsored leadership program for graduating college students majoring in accounting
- Started a small business, which has taken off, with my fiancé where I manage the books and orders we receive (not sure about including this)

OAR opens the door for you to apply within 6 months of last application, other than that not much else.

The board looks at professional items that would make you a good officer, fitness is expected.

Maybe the organizational involvements might help, and maybe the small business would help if you have many employees your supervise.

The best thing you could do it work on furthering your education.

Supply takes very few people, if you desire to be an officer then you should also be looking at SWO before you age out (not sure how long you have)