• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff29

Science Project
Dave,

1. The class number is based on when you graduate in the Fiscal Year (i.e. HONOR Class 05-00 graduated on 24 Nov 1999).

2. You can also take a cab from the airport and claim it when you file your travel claim.

3. It's been a while, but we were not monitered on Saturday night. I would, however, suggest taking it easy. No sense making your last night ruin your first day.

I sent more info to your email address, let me know if you didn't get it.

SNA Russell

Good luck to all you guys that start on 28 October. Don't take INDOC week personally. Remeber to be kind to all the INDOC Candidates when you're all Candy Os.

Rory

Dave Shutter

Rory...

Thanx for the good wishes and have a merry X-mas when you graduate. I just read your bio and since you call yourself an SNA I take it you've been accepted. When is your start date?

Sam: Thanx for clearing that up. I'm stoked too (excited to get it started, and over with!) I remember how I felt when I graduated Boot Camp, it was the first real thing I had ever done. OCS isn't the case but in a way it's more, It's been something I've thought (and been told) would never happen and now it all starts next week! I'm worried too because I'm leaving a lot behind but it's all for the better.

...which reminds me Jeff, if I guess right your son was little more than newborn when you INDOC'd as well, how did you handle it? Thanx for the info BTW and I'll check my mail.

Dave

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 10/18/2001 01:12:33

SNA Russell

Dave,

You're right. I got picked up for Pilot by the Navy. I start OCS on 05 JAN. Again, good luck to you and the rest of the guys at OCS.

Rory

Jeff29

Science Project
Dave,

He actually wasn't born until a few week after I graduated. Worked out great for me, I didn't miss anything except the last few months of my wife's pregnancy (she was less excited about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.