• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

Notanaviator

Contributor
View attachment 25348
Vieux Carre is the king of cocktails. Lemon peel not visible due to already drinking

Vieux Carre's are great. Speaking of, Treetop you gotta come to New Orleans when we start accepting visitors again... we are the home of the cocktail, and it shows! Great old school and new spots alike. Sazerac had just opened a massive new museum sort of thing on Canal St. right before this all went down. And Tales of the Cocktail is one of the greatest conferences in the world - geared toward the bar industry, is basically heaven for folks who like drinking.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Mass casualties, mass casualties, mass casualties . . . mass casualties in the grow tent . . .

I've been hit with damping off and fungus gnats. Feck. Think I can save one. Time to start over with the paper seed starters . . . ?

Tell me about your pre-growth plan. What soil did you decide to use or did you build you own soil? What is your Pest Management Plan dare I ask? Are the plants still alive? PM me if you have time, I grow a small crop with similar nutrient requirements.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Has the NFO whose jacket is pictured ever tried the world famous Z-Man Sandwich at Oklahoma Joe's BBQ in the greater KC area?

Send-Joes-KC-brisket-zman_2048x2048_1024x1024.png

Spoiler alert: I've had it twice and it's amazeballs.
From anyone else it would be an endorsement.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Yeppers...I’ve discovered that there’s something that pisses off the family more than Metallica at “11”...it’s original Tetris at “11”...good times! :D

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
... see also, a (presumably) heterosexual man who says "yeppers."
It’s a Wisconsin thing...we say “yeppers” quite a little bit up there...at least where I’m from we do...

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
Vieux Carre's are great. Speaking of, Treetop you gotta come to New Orleans when we start accepting visitors again... we are the home of the cocktail, and it shows! Great old school and new spots alike. Sazerac had just opened a massive new museum sort of thing on Canal St. right before this all went down. And Tales of the Cocktail is one of the greatest conferences in the world - geared toward the bar industry, is basically heaven for folks who like drinking.
What do I mix with my bleach?

Last edited:

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor