• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pushups

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I wouldnt say the Gamma Phi's are the best looking
Early_feminists.jpg

WTF? That was totally uncalled for! The last thing I wan't to have in my memmory was a bunch of OLD sorrority chicks. Thanks alot pal. :D

flyerstud4

Navy guys

Do you guys get 2 mins for pushups? because a minute seems so short. You guys could suck it up and start doing pullups:D

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Do you guys get 2 mins for pushups? because a minute seems so short. You guys could suck it up and start doing pullups:D

Yes, 2 minutes is allowed, but you are honestly smoked after a minute or so. For what it is worth, I find it pretty difficult to get 87 pushups (100 pts) on a consistent basis, where as I have maxed the pullups on every PFT I have ever taken.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Concur on Tri-Delts and I'll add the ADPi girls to the lot. :D

How could I forget about them?! Though they along with DGs tended to be the girls who were more attractive in a "cute, wholesome girl next door" way than the "hot as hell, what I couldn't do with that" way that the ones I first mentioned were...

I should be doing my grad work at FSU instead of UWF...

flyerstud4

Yes, 2 minutes is allowed, but you are honestly smoked after a minute or so. For what it is worth, I find it pretty difficult to get 87 pushups (100 pts) on a consistent basis, where as I have maxed the pullups on every PFT I have ever taken.

Roger that on the pullups. I always get 20, but i think its also that we do pullups more then we work on our pushups. I guess i will start working on the max for pushups to get ready for the navys PRT at API. Semper Fi

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
WTF? That was totally uncalled for! The last thing I wan't to have in my memmory was a bunch of OLD sorrority chicks. Thanks alot pal. :D
Hey, Suffragettes need lovin too!!:tongue2_1