• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Purchasing/selling home? This site may help.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, I was being sarcastic, but keep the rumor mill going. It helps our housing market here.

F_ck that. Close Miramar! I just bought in Wildflower. Skyrocketing value will alleviate the pain of eating ramen till I pin on Captain.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
F_ck that. Close Miramar! I just bought in Wildflower. Skyrocketing value will alleviate the pain of eating ramen till I pin on Captain.

I had my first house in that development (last tour here). You'd kill yourself if you knew what I paid for it back then. I wish to God I hadn't sold it when I did.

By the way, one of the perks to living in Wildflower is that there are unemployed ex-SWOs who will come by and mow your yard. I'm just glad they found something to do with their skills.

Alli13

WSO Wife
We just purchased a house in Virginia Beach. It showes the tax appraisal instead of the actual appraisal. Wish I could have bought for the tax appraisal.