• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT Uniform

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Why did it take 3 million dollars to design a t-shirt and shorts that I could have made in 5 minutes with an online website?

That's all that I want to know.

Did I miss something? Where did that number come from?

NM, must have been in the Navy times article.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
That's a fairly major issue right there. Disagree? Wait until you get to deal with your first harassment issues.
I do disagree with whether or not the shirts are see through in the first place. I pointed out on the first page that my running partner and I gave each other a lookover and the shirts were no more or less see through than a normal tee shirt after running in 90 degree, high humidity weather.

As for shipboard laundry: I have no first hand experience with that, but I have heard sea stories of lots of stuff being ruined in shipboard laundry, not just PT gear.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
YOU disagree, are you a guy? I sincerely doubt a female came up with this complaint as part of some grand scheme to change the shirt. Your Sailors could be affected. It bears analysis by TFU.

I'm not going to argue the merits of this uniform with you anymore. It's out of both of our hands, and frankly, I no longer care.

I applaud the people who have decided to take their issues to TFU. Hopefully a functional compromise will be reached.

Meanwhile, there are more important things to worry about, like Labor Day Weekend.