• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT at the Academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gregsivers said:
Yeah she is, too bad there's not more like her in the Navy.

The next question is: Is she actually in the Navy? Or is she a girlfriend.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Good one, hadn't thought about that. All I know is I haven't seen any that look as good as her down here in a-pool/API.

petescheu

I'm pretty sure based on the ending that's supposed to be a spirit spot for the A/N game... wouldn't be surprised at least.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
I think it's hilarious... plus if you had that girl in the room you'd hop on one leg dressed like a hotdog if she asked... don't act proud. That stuff is hilarious in the right context. If you took anything and played it out of context it could seem wierd.

CoastieG

El Cid said:
I think it's hilarious... plus if you had that girl in the room you'd hop on one leg dressed like a hotdog if she asked... don't act proud. That stuff is hilarious in the right context. If you took anything and played it out of context it could seem wierd.

Yeah it was funny but ehhhhh, something dont want to see twice. :eek:

But I like your avatar that is hilarious! Where did that come from? :icon_tong

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
CoastieG said:
But I like your avatar that is hilarious! Where did that come from? :icon_tong
google search. Then I cropped it to fit the avatar requirements.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
I wish I had recorded my audio during Jan-May of 03 while I was in the Gulf. You SWOs out there who know about doing all the FLT TAC checks will know what I'm talking about...

So you've got all your Coalition Forces out there, all instructed to do FLTTAC checks every hour on the hour. You've got the deck on the mid-watch, so how do you have fun with this task? Well, you give those Brits just what they think Americans are...cowboy voices over the net. My other specialty was using my "special" voice (think "gay lisp"). Nothin' like doing a radio check and hearing "This is XYZ, roger out" taking three minutes due to all the laughing from the respondant.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
Road Program said:
I wish I had recorded my audio during Jan-May of 03 while I was in the Gulf. You SWOs out there who know about doing all the FLT TAC checks will know what I'm talking about...

So you've got all your Coalition Forces out there, all instructed to do FLTTAC checks every hour on the hour. You've got the deck on the mid-watch, so how do you have fun with this task? Well, you give those Brits just what they think Americans are...cowboy voices over the net. My other specialty was using my "special" voice (think "gay lisp"). Nothin' like doing a radio check and hearing "This is XYZ, roger out" taking three minutes due to all the laughing from the respondant.
Nice... that's the way to do it. Don't let it drive you crazy and not that I've done it but have you guys heard the phantom sound powered phone bud-penguin? Dooby-dooby-doo... at random?

Status
Not open for further replies.