• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT at the Academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickAg

pilot
I hope someone knows the real story behind that video. I get the whole she picks the Navy over the hooah ground-pounder thing but otherwise...

Our tax dollars at work.

thundersquid

pilot
The funniest part about that video is that for the rest of my time in the Navy, as soon as some one tells me they went to the academy, that video is probably one of the first things thats going to pop into my head.

beau

The video is a Parody of a Scandulous Music Video that came out on the Internet a while ago......Eric Prydz's remake of "Call on me" (1980's song).

If you ever saw the original you would be laughing your ass off watching these guys making fun of it....

Go on Kazaa or something and download it..........you will thank me later. :D

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
beau said:
If you ever saw the original you would be laughing your ass off watching these guys making fun of it....
Nope, its still lame.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd call that more than mildly disturbing.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
beau said:
The video is a Parody of a Scandulous Music Video that came out on the Internet a while ago......Eric Prydz's remake of "Call on me" (1980's song).

Go on Kazaa or something and download it..........you will thank me later. :D

Yup, he's right. Frickin hilarious that they made a "remake" of this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.