• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT at the Academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
American_Ace said:
...Maybe at your school... :icon_tong
Umm... okay... don't live at school... last I checked I lived in the real world... um... the girls is still smoke'n hot... don't act proud, just because you may sit behind a hot chick in you English 101 class and spank it to a lock of her hair doesn't mean that you have a hot girlfriend. :eek:

Just leave the statement as is and don't do school rivalry BS with me.:icon_zbee We're all just friends here who go to different schools for different reasons.

Trackguy

A friend of mine in the academy claimed to me that she is the fiance of one of those guys, and is also some european royalty type...

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Yes she is the fiance of one of the guys in the video. Do not know about the royalty thing though.

VAmookie

Had a friend at the academy send me that flick about a year ago. The guy who made it has a whole web page of movies he's made at the academy with a digi cam. Girl is an academy girl, although i was told '05 grad (but maybe '06 if the guy was right about his friend being the CTO in '02. Guy filmed his academy proposal... SDB's swords, the whole works. Having been at the academy myself, i can say, girls like that are few and far between.

AviatrixMorgan

CORPSviation said:
Had a friend at the academy send me that flick about a year ago. The guy who made it has a whole web page of movies he's made at the academy with a digi cam. Girl is an academy girl, although i was told '05 grad (but maybe '06 if the guy was right about his friend being the CTO in '02. Guy filmed his academy proposal... SDB's swords, the whole works. Having been at the academy myself, i can say, girls like that are few and far between.

Any idea what the site is?

Status
Not open for further replies.