• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Problems with Airwarriors website

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Are there other sites on the internet? I thought I got to the end when I got here....No need to go further that's for sure :D

Taildragger

API-bound!
Airwarriors is by far the best forum -- and best military aviation website for that matter -- that I know of. It far surpasses the other military aviation forums that I am a member on. I just threw the question out there because I was curious if anyone else on the forum had ever experienced the same thing. In the meantime I think it's time to take my computer on a little Office Space-style trip to an open field haha...

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some of us myself included would be willing to make a donation to the cause what the hell else am I gonna spend it on oh yeah beer mmmmm. Seriously let us know how we can help

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, I'd pay a reasonable fee. I know some boards do like staggered memberships. Free, bronze, silver, gold, whatever. Each one more expensive with more perks. Might be worth considering.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
I don't like the idea of having to pay to be a member. Part of the charm of the website for me was the idea of free advice to all comers.

That being said, I'd be happy to donate to the cause myself (just hope that others aren't compelled to do so).

I've had problems getting on the site before, but for me it smoothed out in the last month or two.

Come to think of it ... maybe we should have to pay to hear what Akamifeldman thinks about the world ...

cindy

skidkid said:
Some of us myself included would be willing to make a donation to the cause what the hell else am I gonna spend it on oh yeah beer mmmmm. Seriously let us know how we can help

Over here, as well.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
skidkid said:

Amazon has a donation system that's processed through them... I've seen a couple of other sites use it before.

What is the Amazon Honor System?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Im not advocating a pay system but a way for some of us to donate. I dont expect the starving students to pay but the single Captains/Lieutenants and higher on flight pay could probably swing something

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My pay idea still kept a free membership. Just more features if you pay... but, that requires more work on John, so not sure if he'd have the time, etc. For donations, you don't even need Amazon.com. Can we say PayPal? I'm willing to bet most guys here have a PayPal account, especially if they've used E-Bay.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I think I should be payed to hear what Akamifeldman thinks about the world.

But I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks down the way of the website...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
Im not advocating a pay system but a way for some of us to donate. I dont expect the starving students to pay but the single Captains/Lieutenants and higher on flight pay could probably swing something

All my extra flight pay goes to my illegitimate children scattered across 5th and 7th Fleet....

Nah, I'd kick in some cash as well...it's time those kids got jobs anyway...

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
My pay idea still kept a free membership ...

Concur with Fly. How about everyone pay a buck a post? Hehehe

Seriously I will gladly contribute. PayPal seems like a good solution.

:icon_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.