• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRO-REC'D for Supply BDCP today! Boo-yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Sorry man, I can't drink with anyone who has a popped collar... personal rule..... But I'll have a beer in memory of the heterosexual Dan, whom I used to know.

zuggerat

VetteMuscle427 said:
Sorry man, I can't drink with anyone who has a popped collar... personal rule..... But I'll have a beer in memory of the heterosexual Dan, whom I used to know.

dude that hurts... i hope u realize that the avatar is to mock those guido fockers who do "pop" their collars...

please... the beers on me... guinness for all

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
That would be SSSSSSSSSSSSSuper zugg. But if it's ok with you, i'd like to trade that SSuper guiness in for some Bacardi Silver, or SSome Long Island Ice Teas. That guiness just fills me up WAAAAY to quickly. THANKS

zuggerat

Godspeed said:
Long Island Ice Teas THANKS

uuhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah LI Iced Teas are for woman... scotty what u need a nice dark stout.

My personal suggestion:

Brooklyn Breweries Black Chocolate Stout

it's not a beer gentleman, it's a meal

kycntryboy: drinking six beers at once?? BRRRRRILLIANT!

zuggerat

You know scott i hear a rumor from little birdie that bacardi and coke is only 100 calories... oh... my...god... that is to diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee for.

Random Family Guy Quote:

"I looooooooovvvvvvvee chocolate but it makes me soooooooooooooooo fat"

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Sorry to lasso this back to topic, but FINDOCS were completed and sent in yesterday, so hopefully it's just a matter of time at this point. When I know more, dear readers, so will you...and as always, off the record, on the qt, and very hush-hush. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.