• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Privately Owned Navy Jet

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
No doubt.... Any more news on the deactivation plans? Ceremony?
A few of the old skippers are pretty adamant about a big Tailhook reunion admin this year. We're going to try to nail it down while we're Fallon next week.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
A few of the old skippers are pretty adamant about a big Tailhook reunion admin this year. We're going to try to nail it down while we're Fallon next week.

Tailhook is the same weekend as the Oceana air show. Two events that I'd like to make this year.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of Centennial paint jobs, am I the only one who thinks the T-6 looks a lot better in the old-school Yellow Peril scheme than the orange/white?

5957131747_780a0869fd_b.jpg

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I like that yellow a lot. Our T-6 is still the white and blue AF style and I'm not a huge fan. I'd much rather go with the yellow or even the AT-6 gray. But if we're talking paint jobs (or lack there of):
DC3-4.jpg

Panchito1.jpg

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
I like that yellow a lot. Our T-6 is still the white and blue AF style and I'm not a huge fan. I'd much rather go with the yellow or even the AT-6 gray. But if we're talking paint jobs (or lack there of):
DC3-4.jpg

Panchito1.jpg
Can't go wrong with bare metal, especially on a B-17 or P-38