• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Primary on Monday

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't have any questions or concerns, I'm just excited and needed an outlet. :D

Stay pretty much soberish in A-stage, you'll have your hands full, without having to wrestle with the dreaded 'barf bags'!:oops: Good luck.
BzB

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
-6 is a good squadron...they treat the students like officers instead of dipshits. Good luck, don't suck.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
-6 is a good squadron...they treat the students like officers instead of dipshits. Good luck, don't suck.

When I was a Doerbird, they treated their studs like idiots.......maybe thats because its a Navy/Marine squadron Yut Yut ;) Two was actually a good time....pretty chill.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Wow, just a little over a year ago it was VT-2 that you wanted to be in; the -6 guys were the ones who looked miserable.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Yeah... Any assclownery that takes place in a Navy VT squadron absolutely pales in comparison with the day-to-day buffoonery of the average AF training squadron.

Enjoy boys and girls... If you aren't having an absolute blast in flight school, you are doing it wrong.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
At some point while flying, take a look outside and smile. You're getting paid to fly for a living!
Then get back to trimming up the aircraft!!!