• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Primary EP's audio

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
They can just give you fuel fumes in the cockpit. They didn't change the smoke and fume elimination EP, it still has the "electrical arcing may cause an explosion" warning.

And/or followed by an ELECTRICAL/UNKNOWN ORIGIN FIRE-VMC. For those that aren't aware, the streaming fuel change was a direct result of a mishap at Whiting. It was a needed change to the procedures and something that always irked me.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I used them on my hour drive in in the morning. Mostly to see if i could beat the person talking. I got pretty good at it and it works great for written stuff or spitting them out verbally. I will agree that sitting in one of the static trainers and haveing a buddy give you random ep's will help your hand eye coordination 10 fold.

I used to do that too. I liked it because you had to drive as well as recite which kept you sort from zoning in on it. I spent a lot of time in the model cockpits as well doing button pushing as well.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I used to do that too. I liked it because you had to drive as well as recite which kept you sort from zoning in on it. I spent a lot of time in the model cockpits as well doing button pushing as well.

Yeah early on before I started CPT's I did a lot of the freeway/SPID EP recitation stuff. I think it helped like you said, having to multitask and remember it at the same time.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
I'm sure that everyone's heard about the mantra of the 5 ways to memorize stuff: Read/see it, hear it, say it, write it, do it. MP3s are a good way to get one or two of those, and they can make an otherwise boring ride to work more boring.