• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prep for and passing PRT at OCS

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
2 minutes. One candidate counts while another one exercises then switches. Then I forget how much time before the run, but it's enough.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
2 minutes. One candidate counts while another one exercises then switches. Then I forget how much time before the run, but it's enough.
If by enough you mean immediately following the quarter mile warmup "jog," then sure.

fatathaland

Starscream, your IN-PFA will be very early the morning of Tuesday 27 May.

At this point I say work out very hard every day until the 22nd, then let your body recover fully one last time. Also, be well rested. Don't show up sore.

Probably the best thing you can do now is memorize your stuff. Memorize VERBATIM the Big-3: general orders of a sentry, code of conduct, chain of command.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Starscream, your IN-PFA will be very early the morning of Tuesday 27 May.

At this point I say work out very hard every day until the 22nd, then let your body recover fully one last time. Also, be well rested. Don't show up sore.

Probably the best thing you can do now is memorize your stuff. Memorize VERBATIM the Big-3: general orders of a sentry, code of conduct, chain of command.

I thought it was the Big 4? Did something change?

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
when prepping for the in-PFA you need to be holding yourself up for the full 2 minutes for pushups and practice not going speedy fast. hold yourself up in proper position.

the guys who went fast on their pushups got DI attention which is not what your looking for because they'll zero you out or subtract pushups on a whim it seems like.

remember back straight head up looking forward, i know my recruiter did not make me do it that way.