• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Post-Quarantine Activities

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Awesome shot of Horseshoe Bend. Bit of a drive for you. Was the Navajo Nation still closed all around?
I was already in Vegas, so it was only 3.5 hour drive to Lake Powell. Lots of the good hiking areas were closed, but it gave me an opportunity to check out what I want to tackle in my next visit. Kayaking Labyrinth and Antelope canyons has been on my list for a while, as well as some of the rappelling routes through the slot canyons. Such a beautiful place.

taxi1

pilot
I picked up alpine touring kit for the winter. Going to earn my turns. Chairlift optional.
Going to pick up my stuff from the shop today. Got a big discount on the skis and bindings, because the shop drilled a hole through the bottom of my ski when mounting the bindings, and couldn’t get a replacement pair so they did a fix instead (with my agreement). Doh.

That’s big talk if you are gunning for the peaks at Big Sky, Whisler, Vail, Alta/Snowbird, etc.
Probably not this year.

Most ski areas back east have an uphill policy of some sort. And there’s a couple of abandoned ski areas nearby. If we were to get deluged, there are power line cuts. But not counting on that.

Fingers crossed!