• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Possible to take leave during API?

VINNYNY

My husband is starting API next month and has to report on Dec. 3rd. What are the schedule's like for the holidays? (This isn't my first, second, hell even third school with the Navy that he has been though either.) I ask because we have 3 kids and are trying to plan Christmas around what will be going on with him. I understand the leave policies and such so I was just curious. Thanks!

Your husband won't class up before the Christmas break unless he is a "validator" (must already have a private pilot's license). He won't be allowed to go in the hole for more than 10 days. If you decide to stay local, he'll only have to muster a few times, so you're probably better off not taking leave unless you plan to leave the local area. Classes end on Dec 17th and resume on Jan 3rd.