• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Police sez: A4s ... your presence is requested ...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... at the Police Station. Tomorrow ...

I didn't know where the hell to put this, but it's 'current news' ... and I thought it might provide some comedic relief for some of you ....

TINS:

TODAY ... while driving into the COMM/NEX to do my retired guy block aisles w/ my cart routine ...

I passed a 'youngish' fool on the street, humping along towards the local J.C. (that's NOT Jesus Christ, BTW ... :D) ... and something 'just didn't look right' to me.

Perhaps it was the FUCKING RIFLE CASE he was toting ... or the overstuffed backpack ... or the canteen on his belt ... or the 'box' that was heavy enough to keep shifting BTW arms as he continued on his journey ...

Anyway ... I did my bit & called it in ... the local gendarmes responded (tardily -- 12 minutes for the first Cop to show) ... no shots fired, etc., etc. ...

3 hours later while enjoying my first 'happy hour', I got a call: would I care to come in tomorrow and file a statement -- recorded -- re: the 'incident???

I said: 'sure ... I support my local sheriff (O.K. ... police department) ... but what fucking 'incident' ... why do you want me to do this ... ???

They said 'cause the guy had four (4) guns on him + ammo ... :)

Lots of 'details' I'm not gonna' put in here right now ... more to follow ..... mebbe ...

Morale of the story??

Don't fuck w/ ol' guys @ the COMM/NEX.

ALOHA

1withshadesm.jpg

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
He should have had a Sneaky Bag. He probably would have gotten arrested for skate boarding anyway even if A4's didn't rat him out :D

(The rest was a drunken thread jack. A4's I'll remove the pics if you bitch or this turns into something "news worthy" and you end up winning the medal of freedom or something for preventing an attack on the produce dept)

I was just looking at one of these for my daughter. She lives in a gun unfriendly appartment complex and needs a way to get her stick to the range without being turned in by a concerned citizen there by creating an international incident resulting in me losing my deposit. AGAIN

SneakyBagwithCarbine.jpg

SneakyBag.jpg

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
while driving into the COMM/NEX to do my retired guy block aisles w/ my cart routine ...

Bahahaahahahaahhahhhhahahahaah.....

I'm sorry but that first line was just hilarious to me hahahaahahahaaha :D

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
They said 'cause the guy had four (4) guns on him + ammo ... :)

Damn!.... I wonder what are odds that the guy was "just" planning on only exercising his 2nd amendment rights and nothing more (concealment and violating the "No personal firearms without permission of Commanding Officer" (or whatever equivalent to that effect) sign at the base gate notwithstanding)...

Flugelman

Contributor
TODAY ... while driving into the COMM/NEX to do my retired guy block aisles w/ my cart routine ...

Heh... I usually make the NEX my first stop. That way my frozen stuff doesn't melt 'til I get to my car. So many aisles... so much time...:sleep_125 :D

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Maybe he was going to the shooting range? We're not allowed to transport our firearms in this country anymore?

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
He was the 9th perp in the Billings hit - he just got the date/time stuff wrong.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I just returned from my waterboarding session ...

This guy is apparently in a semi-world of hurt ... he's not 'local' ... 20-ish ... he's in violation of 3-4 statutes as they relate to gun laws ... he went into the junior college packin' concealed (for what?) .... he's not a student there ... plus some other stuff. Cops are being very 'tight' w/ information. Mebbe more late-o ... bottom line for me: there's really a lot of shitty people 'out there' these days ....

I think I need a drink to wash the water out .... is it too early?? What time zone are we in ... ???
:)

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
) ... and something 'just didn't look right' to me.
Anyway ... I did my bit & called it in ... the local gendarmes responded .....

1withshadesm.jpg

When it "just doesn't look right"... to a knowledgeable and experienced observer, it just may be that. Or not. Better though to find out for sure today, rather than in tomorrow morning's papers. I can't believe the number of crazies and criminals we have in our midst without our knowing..........

...... but the bumper-car basket drivers and block-the-aisle retirees in the COMM are fortunately, pretty obvious and easily spotted. :)

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Several years ago I was OOD for NH Lemoore. I was called to the ER because some guy was acting strangely...carrying a backpack and talked of killing himself and others. I told the nurses to secure him and search his bag. Head nurse told me that she didn't have the right to do so. I told her that the minute that kid spoke of killing, that he lost the right to not be searched as we had a duty to protect him (as well as the rest of us). Turns out he was only carrying a fresh set of undies and one new jar of Lawry's seasoned salt.