• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Police sez: A4s ... your presence is requested ...

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Above on headwork for you, A4s. :)

I remember leaving Point Mugu headed back to Lemoore after those guys from VR-55 made me accompany them on a RT to Hawaii..Guam..Midway...ah. (as a side note the Herc broke down for three days during each stop at Hickam.) Anyway, I was scooting down the highway and happened to see a guy carrying what I thought was a gun next to a field of workers. As I got closer, I could see that it was a gun (he was trying to hide a Remington 870)....so, I called it in to the local SO. Turns out they knew about it and he used it to scare birds away from whatever crops they were tending. No biggie to them, so I drove on.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Two sides to every story

Pioneer ... heading east ... down by the salt-H2O (past the Midway intersection) ... I figured he was either headed for the Seaplane Base or the college ... it turned out to be the latter ...

The INTERESTING part was ... as I pulled into the college parking area, I got several 'dirty looks' from the drug-numbed, FM-radio addicted 'students' in attendance ... I suspect it was 'cause I was driving a BIG, BLACK, MEAN-MO-FUCKIN' ESCALAD-A ... in other words, I was trampling on the world they lived in ... (?)

fn-header.jpg

Columbine II averted by sharp-eyed citizen

Fox News Exclusive interview
Fox interviews former aviator who spotted gun-laden individual just yards away from his intended targets.

Local police have confirmed that a individual now held in local custody had enough arms and ammunition to render more deaths than Columbine and Viginia Tech combined. In an exclusive interview, the former Naval Aviator and Airline pilot who has both extensive firearms experience and specialized training in identifying potential terrorists spotted "a 'guy' packin' a rifle case, a stuffed backpack, and 4 guns". Relying on his training and instincts, he maneuvered his SUV into a postion to watch the suspected assasin while alerting local police.

header_cnn_com_logo.gif

Breaking Developing News

Police question driver of large offensive SUV

Police have summoned the driver of an SUV for questioning after he offended students at a local community college who complained to authorities about a self-described "mean ole ha'ole man" driving his large Cadillac Escalade SUV into their parking lot and acting in a suspicious manner. One student commented "I don't know who he thinks he is but my karma was totally knocked out of balance when my FM music listening was interrupted by a large SUV intruding into our cosmic space". Another student remarked, "Do you know what the carbon footprint of an Escalade is!?! I bet his total carbon footprint is larger than an aircraft carrier!" Students across the state have rallied to the cry of the local school congress to ban such vehicles from their campuses.

Related news

Revs Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson vow to investigate

Student Unions across Washington State pledge to rid their campus parking lots of SUVs

Pugs

Back from the range
None
fn-header.jpg

Columbine II averted by sharp-eyed citizen

Fox News Exclusive interview
Fox interviews former aviator who spotted gun-laden individual just yards away from his intended targets.

Local police have confirmed that a individual now held in local custody had enough arms and ammunition to render more deaths than Columbine and Viginia Tech combined. In an exclusive interview, the former Naval Aviator and Airline pilot who has both extensive firearms experience and specialized training in identifying potential terrorists spotted "a 'guy' packin' a rifle case, a stuffed backpack, and 4 guns". Relying on his training and instincts, he maneuvered his SUV into a postion to watch the suspected assasin while alerting local police.

header_cnn_com_logo.gif

Breaking Developing News

Police question driver of large offensive SUV

Police have summoned the driver of an SUV for questioning after he offended students at a local community college who complained to authorities about a self-described "mean ole ha'ole man" driving his large Cadillac Escalade SUV into their parking lot and acting in a suspicious manner. One student commented "I don't know who he thinks he is but my karma was totally knocked out of balance when my FM music listening was interrupted by a large SUV intruding into our cosmic space". Another student remarked, "Do you know what the carbon footprint of an Escalade is!?! I bet his total carbon footprint is larger than an aircraft carrier!" Students across the state have rallied to the cry of the local school congress to ban such vehicles from their campuses.

Related news

Revs Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson vow to investigate

Student Unions across Washington State pledge to rid their campus parking lots of SUVs

Scary scary stuff Heyjoe ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Joe, Joe ... HeyJoe ... HeyJoe ... HeyJoe (as seen in the pix, below) ... at least that's what my 'extended family' sez ...... "Hey, Joe"!!!

dsc01894t.jpg

image by A4sForever

Your post was sheer brilliance ... +5000 rep points, if I had 'em to give ... poetry ... absolutely da' BEST, Kailua-Bruddah !!!!

I STILL think that was YOU ... out over the Red Sea ... shadowing that big Red Tail Whale w/ 385 'few good men' coastin' into Al-Jubail ... many, many years ago ... :)

As always ... stay safe, Bruddah.

hawaiiangoodluck.jpg

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fertile minds + discretionary time = great entertainment!!!!! ;)

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I suspect it was 'cause I was driving a BIG, BLACK, MEAN-MO-FUCKIN' ESCALAD-A

This line made me picture Walter Matthau with a 9mm stuck in his belt, behind the wheel of a Cady SUV. . .with a big old gold grill on his teeth.

For some reason. . .:D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This line made me picture Walter Matthau with a 9mm stuck in his belt, behind the wheel of a Cady SUV. . .with a big old gold grill on his teeth.

For some reason. . .:D

My "fertile" thoughts (during my discretionary time going back and forth and to and from VB to Pax to DC to Pax to DC to Pax to VB the past few days = 14 hours in a vehicle) were akin to: "What would "Grampaw Pettibone do?" only in A4's case I thought he'd be in adrenalin time compression while making the call to police thinking things in time compression mode like....

Police may not get here in time so....if he makes a move to employ weapons, do I close distance and un-ass my urban assault vehicle going for a handgun solution or should I use my bad-ass SUV to run him over or should I pull out a long gun and take care of business from a reasonable distance.