• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC/OCC 204 roll call

Zenithic

Wow, you got in with a 235? What areas are you improving on? Good luck, 3 months is surely enough time.

I've been working out with the OSO for about 4 months, my initial PFT with them was a 135 :(

Pull-ups have been the biggest challenge. Currently at 10, started at 3
I went from 50 crunches to 100 within a month
Running hasn't advanced as fast, started at a 23:50, now at a 21

Improvement is motivating, hoping to hit 275 before ship.

djj34

pilot
Gotcha. Have you looked into the Armstrong Pull Up Program? Google it up, it worked for me.

Moto is good, but don't over work your arms, and give them some day to rest. Working each day can potentially hurt your numbers. I know I remember wondering how the hell I'd ever get to 20... and when you get there, its pretty difficult to not get 20 repeatedly.
After running a 235, I think 275 is a worthy goal.

Calcutta126

Gay guitar pickers don't turn me on
Selected for PLC Juniors- 2nd Increment

OSO's words of advice until then:
1. Don't fail any classes
2. Don't get arrested

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I know my buddy just picked up air contract PLC for this summer, I'll point him here. he's a junior

OCCandidate

OCC
Arizona
18:45

Ground Contract

I was a non-select for 203 I went into boards with a 270 so hopefully this time around I will get accepted!

GS-W

AH-1 W
Age - 22
PFT - 286
ASTB - 6/6/6/70
Vision - 20/15
University of San Diego - 3.5, finance major
SNA Air contract - hopeful, will know by feb 26th
If all goes according to planned, OCS June 2nd

Just received word of my air contract today! June 2nd OCS!

deathbysword

Oc oso

Contract:Selected as ground initially switched to Air contract about a month ago
PFT:300
17:00
ASTB:5/6/5
College:Concordia University Irvine
1st increment

Calcutta126

Gay guitar pickers don't turn me on
At the Lubbock OSO (encompasses all of New Mexico and West TX) we had of Pre-OCS March 26 weekend. It was awesome and very moto. O-course where we were was about a mile long though. Had a blast

GS-W

AH-1 W
Contract:Selected as ground initially switched to Air contract about a month ago
PFT:300
17:00
ASTB:5/6/5
College:Concordia University Irvine
1st increment

You recieved an air contract with a 5/6/5? Isn't it a pass fail, and dont you need 5/6/6 min?