• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC/OCC 204 roll call

PeterBen

Age 20
College Saddleback College
PFT 239
21:28
ASTB - 4/6/5
selected - Air

I'm planning on attending the April prep weekend, although, I've been told that it starts on the 21st, or 22nd, or maybe the 23. I've got to get to my OSO tomorrow and get some more details.

Calcutta126

Gay guitar pickers don't turn me on
You recieved an air contract with a 5/6/5? Isn't it a pass fail, and dont you need 5/6/6 min?

It's pass/fail. 4/6/6 is actually the all encompassing pass grade. The second number is the PFAR (pilot flight aptitude rating) and only used for pilot selection. The third number is the FOFAR (flight officer aptitude rating) and only for NFO's. So if someone wanted to be a pilot and scored 4/6/2, it would be a pass, but not for NFO.

mikeyIII28

Age - 20
PFT - 269
Georgia Southern University - Poly Sci major
Contracted Ground- switching to Air as soon as I take the initial flight physical
Attending OCS 1st increment, Seniors this summer.

OCCandidate

My OSO called me last week. They didnt take any active ground this summer for OCC. Pretty bumed but I am going to try one more time in August for 205 before I call it quits.

marchbanksusmc

Age-22
Graduated from George Fox University May 1st, 2010
Poly Sci Major, Bio Major
GPA 3.3
ASTB 6-7-7
PFT - 292
PLC - SENIORS 1st Increment 2010 204