• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Seriously though, what should I do about Jrs "graduation". Did a lot of guys' families come up? Or do most wait for Srs? I haven't gotten my orders yet, but does the plane ticket leave the same day as graduation? Do you get out of there fairly quickly after graduation? Thanks.

KBayDog

Of course it's worth it to have your family there. It gives them a chance to see what you have been doing, and for some, it is their first "military" experience. Plus, it is motivating as hell knowing that they will be in the audience - it gives YOU something to look forward to.

After the parade, you march to the armory (or supply) and turn in your rifle and canteens. As soon as you do that, you are free to go.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Good point KBayDog. I'm glad we get out of there right after graduation. Thanks for the help.

By the way, what do we do the last week of Jrs? Any big tests or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.