• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC Combined 2006

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jay610 said:
5 days and counting...BRING IT!:icon_rage

Best of luck to all you folks heading to Quantico for summer camp. I'll be thinking about you as I pass by on 95 going back and forth to DC. Maybe cruise by and see how you're doing (from comfort of air conditioned car)....you'll be a lot different on other end of the experience...seeya then!! :icon_smil

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
heyjoe said:
Best of luck to all you folks heading to Quantico for summer camp. I'll be thinking about you as I pass by on 95 going back and forth to DC. Maybe cruise by and see how you're doing (from comfort of air conditioned car)....you'll be a lot different on other end of the experience...seeya then!! :icon_smil

Thanks! :D

bdhallsey

AHHHHHH!!! 3 days b*tches! You are nasties, the lowest form of life on earth. You are not even human F-ing beings, You are nothing more than unorganized grabbasstic peices of amphibian sh*t!!!

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I swear I could hear 1st increment pick-up as I lay in bed this morning. I'm thinking of those poor souls...with a beer in my hand and a smile on my face. It's good to not be back.

Slammer2

Contributor
bdhallsey said:
AHHHHHH!!! 3 days b*tches! You are nasties, the lowest form of life on earth. You are not even human F-ing beings, You are nothing more than unorganized grabbasstic peices of amphibian sh*t!!!

I bet you're the kind of guy who would....ahhh nevermind :D

Jay610

King of the Wicker People
spitfiremkxiv said:
I'm not sure whats worse...the thought of pick-up next week, or cramming to take these finals early.

I understand that!! I took one yesterday, have one tonight and one Friday night.:sleep_125

Slammer2

Contributor
spitfiremkxiv said:
I'm not sure whats worse...the thought of pick-up next week, or cramming to take these finals early.

Just saw that you're from Ohio. Are you shipping out of Kent OSO or somewhere else? Lawman and I are. Just wondering...

spitfiremkxiv

Pepe's sandwich
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
Just saw that you're from Ohio. Are you shipping out of Kent OSO or somewhere else? Lawman and I are. Just wondering...

I'm shipping out of Columbus OSO, from Port Columbus Intl. Where are you two shipping from?

Slammer2

Contributor
spitfiremkxiv said:
I'm shipping out of Columbus OSO, from Port Columbus Intl. Where are you two shipping from?

Kent OSO. Flying out of Cleveland Hopkins Intl. See you Sunday

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
Kent OSO. Flying out of Cleveland Hopkins Intl. See you Sunday
Dang, thats like tomorrow. :eek: Best of luck. The ride is a rough one but you will like where you are going. Ill be thinkin about you guys when Im leaving TBS for good on Thursday. Maybe Ill stop by to see the sea-bag-drag... :D