• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC 10 Week Combined Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyHalf

I signed my contract but havent gone before the board yet. But if all goes well I'll be in PLC combined June 05.

luscombepilot

Airport Bum
I'm contracted and my application goes before the board at the end of the month. If all goes well, I'll be at combined in June. I applied for air, what about you guys?

olympianchc

Fox Co....TBS
June 5th for me. They cut down on the number of guys they are taking, so it will be competitive. Good luck all, hope to see you there

sublime259

My application went in about a week ago for plc combined, air contract. They told me I should hear back the 2nd week of December.

luscombepilot

Airport Bum
Well this is a good sign, only 4 of us on this forum on the nov/dec board. anyone know for sure when we should hear yea, or nay. my oso said by at least the 2nd week in december. anyone hear different. goodluck to y'all (hey i had to use it, i'm from kentucky)

BlueTarantula

Hope to find out soon

I was told originally that I would hear probably by Thanksgiving...but it looks like it is taking longer than expected. Hope this is good news and not bad...

BlueTarantula

Just found out...

My OSO called this morning and told me the good news. I am going to OCS! Boy am I relieved and excited. Anyone else get the good news?

luscombepilot

Airport Bum
wow that was fast bluetarantula, i didn't think the board met until this week. congrats. do you care to show your stats so that i know what my chances are? again congrats

BlueTarantula

My stats...

I sent my application in for the November board and that board met a couple weeks ago. I originally was going to apply for an air contract, but decided to do ground. My stats:

GPA: 3.4
ACT:27 (Didn't take the SAT)
PFT: 100 situps, 58 seconds flex-arm, run was 25:00 (terribly slow I know, but that was over a month ago and it is quite improved)
Character References: 2 past employers, 2 present employers, 2 co-workers, a professor, 1 school dean, 1 teacher from highschool

My stats are not outstanding, but they got me in. Good luck and let us know when you hear from your OSO.

luscombepilot

Airport Bum
I didn't know there were 2 different ones, but i'm on the one for december 9th. again, congratulations on getting a contract, hope to see y'all in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.