• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC 10 Week Combined Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
I'm accepted for OCC 189 hopefully with an air contract I still have to take the ASTB. Can't wait I'm sick of school already I want to do soemthing exciting.

Midshipmanjosh

Hey guys,

I just found the site the other day so if my questions are redundant i am sorry.

Does anyone know if it is too late to apply for the OCS class in June (189 i think)? I was planning on talking to the Capt. before christmas.

Is there any things that i need to know as far as getting recomendations together, transcrips, ect....

Thanks

ZoomByU

Woo Woo
not its not too late but its just going to get more competative the longer you wait b/c there are going to be more applicants as it gets closer to the summer.

dpt0101

hey jaggurl, i'm in the same boat you are
166 lsat
247 pft (hopefully will get 270 by feb)

what schools are you going for?

jaggurl

Hey dpt0101,
I'm looking at a bunch of law schols in the Boston area...basically I'm just trying to get into one because that's all I need to go law this summer...I figure if I pick a law school and it's really awful that I can transfer after the first (and hardest) year. Good job on the LSATs! I didn't do quite as well but I should still get into a few of the non-"big name" schools.

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Occ-189

Midshipmanjosh said:
Does anyone know if it is too late to apply for the OCS class in June (189 i think)?

Apply now so you can get all the proper paper work out of the way, and secure your slot. Especially if you want AIR. Don't be the one!!! (You'll hear that a lot at OCS) That waits unit March/April thinking he/she is going to walk into the OSOs office and just jump into the program. It usually doesn't work out because there's always Murphy's Law working against you when you do that. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.