• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

AROBLES93

Underdog
@NavyOffRec and myself have put it out countless times that processors at NRC barely get the most up to date information regarding boards and board changes. Imagine getting called by fleet applicants all the time being asked questions instead of being able to do your normal job?
Copy that,
Definitely makes sense.
Could you confirm whether or not if the application deadline has changed then?
My application is literally on my Commanding Officer's desk awaiting his signature then it will be submitted.
I talked with my Admin O and he said it should be done at the latest of next Wednesday. Just want something somewhat official if i could to hopefully get my package pushed a little quicker if you could understand

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
Just want to say how helpful these threads have been. There are no clear systems/workflows in place for Reservists trying to apply and the realization that it would've been easier to just apply as a civilian with a recruiter was painful :rolleyes: Anyways, I'm literally on an Amtrak train right now to Jacksonville to get my physical done at NH Jacksonville because they were the only command in Florida that would do me a solid and book an appointment for me without me being there physically to register (such a mess).

Anyways, I've been told several times that the board has some kind of vendetta against reservists, anybody hear the same thing? Also, did you guys submit your actual birth certificates and S.S. cards or did you make copies? I love my CCC, but apparently they don't get trained on a lot of this and no one else at my command seems to have a solid answer.

Flyers81

Just want to say how helpful these threads have been. There are no clear systems/workflows in place for Reservists trying to apply and the realization that it would've been easier to just apply as a civilian with a recruiter was painful :rolleyes: Anyways, I'm literally on an Amtrak train right now to Jacksonville to get my physical done at NH Jacksonville because they were the only command in Florida that would do me a solid and book an appointment for me without me being there physically to register (such a mess).

Anyways, I've been told several times that the board has some kind of vendetta against reservists, anybody hear the same thing? Also, did you guys submit your actual birth certificates and S.S. cards or did you make copies? I love my CCC, but apparently they don't get trained on a lot of this and no one else at my command seems to have a solid answer.
I had copies of both.

AROBLES93

Underdog
Just in case any other fleet applicants were on a time crunch to make this board, I saw the updates board schedule ( revision 3 ).
The application due date is still the same, 24 DEC but the board is set to convene 16 JAN
I’ll attach a picture so there is actual proof instead of hearsay

Attachments

• DAE67CE3-CDC4-4C73-AA20-9E51335BF69A.jpeg
    DAE67CE3-CDC4-4C73-AA20-9E51335BF69A.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 102

rymo96

Just in case any other fleet applicants were on a time crunch to make this board, I saw the updates board schedule ( revision 3 ).
The application due date is still the same, 24 DEC but the board is set to convene 16 JAN
I’ll attach a picture so there is actual proof instead of hearsay
What website are you finding that on?

hossaq

My OR just told me that the board is on January 24th, not the 16th and that there will be another autoqual board near then end of this month

Flyers81

Has anyone heard anything from their recruiters about that last auto qual board? If there weren’t any non-selects, I’d imagine there has to be someone posting in this thread that was selected.

Timmyjimmy5

So there was another auto select last week? Just going off of what Rufio said, as he usually has good information regarding these topics. If so, I would imagine some people in this group would have been selected. Sorry if it’s a ridiculous question, just trying to see what’s going on.

hossaq

I literally just got off the phone with the Fleet Application Processor at OCS and he said the board is still the 16th of January. No info on the auto-select board though.
Talked with him again. He says he made an error, it is on the 16th of Jan. And the auto select board is again for people ready to go to OCS within 60 days of the board results.