• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

Senorpatio

pilot
Did you ever receive an email from CNRC/OCS saying your package was processed for board participation?

I received an email asking for follow on information about my security clearance. I provided the information and the fleet processor told me over the phone my package was going to the board. I never got a email confirmation, it was just verbal.

Senorpatio

pilot
Wait, does everyone receive an e-mail if they are on the board, or is that just for people currently serving?

I believe only for current enlisted since we are the ones summiting. Not 100% sure for civilians but I think it's your ORs job to submit and get confirmation.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Did anyone else have their package turned in before the deadline and then get told you weren’t on the board? My recruiter told me this last week even though everything was turned in on December 17.

Exact case here. Had everything submitted well before deadline, and got told by OR that I wasn't even at this board and that I'd be on the next one, whatever that means. Hoping there's a mistake or something.