• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

tydaddy

just took my flight physical...at willow grove nas...no butt fingerin here...maybe only at meps? or if he thinks your cute maybe? by the way, i'd wear a nice collared shirt, and khaki's...especially if you're going to meps...so that they don't get you confused with the enlisted...just what my oso told me...

twidget

Deskaholic
Schucks, y'all sure don't want to get confused with the enlisted. I remember fitting in well at MEPS when I enlisted. I was wearing the standard cut-off shorts, stained tank top, and my Sunday best flip-flops. Even though they were uncomfortable as hell, the recruiter insisted I wear something on my feet.
yuck_125.gif

vinny

well just to update ya'll...i had to spread the cheeks for inspection [female doc, ha!], but there was no penetration thank God. It was myself and about 20 enlisted kids...it went well, passed everything, and had my first female doctor prostrate checkup. hell, can't i count that as scoring if the prostrate inspection was longer than 5 seconds?

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Originally posted by vinny
well just to update ya'll...i had to spread the cheeks for inspection [female doc, ha!], but there was no penetration thank God. It was myself and about 20 enlisted kids...it went well, passed everything, and had my first female doctor prostrate checkup. hell, can't i count that as scoring if the prostrate inspection was longer than 5 seconds?

That depends...Did she excuse herself for a cigarette break after she was through?

ElPensador

You shoulda asked to return the favor ;-)

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There seems to be a little bit of a misconception here. I think the way it works is that you don't have to get a prostate exam for entrance into the Navy, but you DO have to get one when you get your flight physical. These are two different exams and the flight physical is much more thorough (at least that's what I have heard). Like I said, I think this is how it works. Someone who has been through all this can call me on it if I'm wrong.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
I had both a meps once over and a honest to goodness flight physical to air contract with the USMC. I did NOT get a prostate exam (This was at a USAF flight medicine center), & was told I wouldn't get one until I turned 35. But I did have to drop trou to have my boys checked.

erabe07

Thats one thing I'm a little wary about. I wish OCS candidates got physicals appropriate to the designator they were applying for. My application physical for SNA was hardly thorough, and although I had the typical eye exam and general checkup, I know it was by no means the 2-3 day 'adventure' I'll be getting later. It would be nice for me to know I passed a complete flight physical while I was waiting around, just for some assurance I won't be tossed out later for some lame unexpected reason. Ah well, gotta have some worries to keep life interesting.

tydaddy

well considering there were guys in flight suits there for there annual upchecks...i'm guessing i got the flight physical...i was also at the naval air station...and still...no butt fingerin going on...then again i was about 50-60 lbs heavier than the flight surgeon...maybe he was just scurrrred...lol...jk...then again...he did play with my boys....hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.