• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny

i'm doing my physical tomorrow and my brother, AF F-16 driver, said they will stick a finger up my butt. is he ****ing with me or is some dude really going to poke a digit in my anus? dear god i hope not!

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Nah..they just did that because he's airforce, lol. I had my flight physical for the Navy and they didn't do that.

riley

Wildflyin is right (although it might be a personal choice for each flight doc - I don't know). From my own personal experience - having both an AF and Navy flight physical (long story) - the AF is the only one that did that. One more good reason I'm applying to the Marines.

vinny

yeah i was stoked about getting SNA, but now i'm going to have fingers in my butt...ugh. why do they do it? are they looking for a little man in there?

riley

I'm stealing this one from frogfly (I will probably tell it wrong) - just make sure that when he does the prostate exam he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Originally posted by riley mcconnell
I'm stealing this one from frogfly (I will probably tell it wrong) - just make sure that when he does the prostate exam he doesn't have both hands on your shoulders.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great

vinny

ha...he also told me that one of his usafa friends had it done and it triggered a reflex causing him to shat uncontrollably....

vinny

does it matter what i show up in? ie jeans and a tshirt? what should i bring?...just a photo ID? my epsq doesnt need to be complete before i do this does it? i'm a no prior service punk so i'm oblivious on alot of things.

erabe07

Sounds right to me, no real reason to dress up. I don't think your EPSQ HAS to be done before, but I think mine was. The doc who gave me my physical says he doesn't start doing prostate exam until the patient is 25. I think I've heard that before too, but I guess if he really wants to he might give you one now anyways. Enjoy!

gnorman911

The navy flight surgueon told me that it was the last time I would have to have it done till I was either 35 or 45, not sure which one. But you have to have it before flight training, I guess if not at Pre OCS physical, then NAMI.

mlj0215

In the Navy you get "the finger" every five years. Gives you the chance to develop a "relationship" with some friendly Doc!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
My Skipper said there's a Flight Surgeon out there who likes to screw with people by saying "it's not that bad" while he puts his left hand on your left shoulder, then he puts a prosthetic hand on your right shoulder, and quickly delivers the exam. Watch out for that guy.

bigmikenjax

Fingers in the butt??? I guess you never had a B O H I C A ? ? Have you? lolololol...

Here one way to think about it... Minimal penetration..thats all it is....lololol..have a good time...oh yeah and wear a thong..flt surgeon always like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.