• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola Time

Tracker95

Is a ~9 month wait before NIFE typical?

So it looks like if you got in and out of Pensacola, you could be there a minimum of maybe 3 months for NIFE? But it sounds like that may be very atypical.
Question for those who have graduated OCS: Candio aviation candidates are not getting orders, all other designators have orders, the list for those cleared for commissioning came out and aviation candidates were not on it. Any info on this will be helpful, Thanks

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Question for those who have graduated OCS: Candio aviation candidates are not getting orders, all other designators have orders, the list for those cleared for commissioning came out and aviation candidates were not on it. Any info on this will be helpful, Thanks

Welcome to the suck. A specific shitty bureaucrat who I’m sure you’re already familiar with consistently fumbles the bag with aviation designators and a certain combination of scrambled eggs who you’re also familiar with keep protecting her. Do your time in the Pool with dignity and then come down to sunny Pensacola. My wife ended up having to move by herself from Nashville to Pensacola while also changing jobs, all because the bureaucrat didn’t submit my NAMI stuff until the same week I graduated.