• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola Area: Gorgeous Rental in Gulf Breeze, great for API(NIFE)/Primary/RotaryAdvanced

AndySparky

Anyone interested in renting a 3 BR/ 2BA in Gulf Breeze I have one available starting Feb 2021.

Its a gorgeous home with a great patio, tons of storage, really close to the beach and in a neighborhood with a community boat ramp. The neighbors are amazing and we have loved our time here. Its in a GREAT school zone as well for anyone with kids but would be suitable for roommates as well.
asking $1695 with $1695 deposit

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 32
  • house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 31
  • house3.jpg
    house3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 29
  • house4.jpg
    house4.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
  • house5.jpg
    house5.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
  • house6.jpg
    house6.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 27
  • house7.jpg
    house7.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 24
  • house8.jpg
    house8.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 22
  • house9.jpg
    house9.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 22
  • house10.jpg
    house10.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 21

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to the site! There’s no need to post your listing in multiple forums, so I consolidated it down to this thread.

FinkUFreaky

pilot
If I were posting this I would probably at least mention that the 3 mile bridge is still down from hurricane Sally. Granted it's expected to be up sometime in March possibly, but I'd hate for a group at OCS to jump on this and discover the problem after the fact, especially since it's being advertised towards those that would be moving into the area and likely know fairly little about how the commutes have changed with that in mind. Probably much ado about nothing, and (IF the repairs aren't delayed for months) it wouldn't be a reason not to jump on it if you're interested....

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
If I were posting this I would probably at least mention that the 3 mile bridge is still down from hurricane Sally.
It's how you get away from the speed traps in Gulf Breeze.

vO7q9P.gif

AndySparky

If I were posting this I would probably at least mention that the 3 mile bridge is still down from hurricane Sally. Granted it's expected to be up sometime in March possibly, but I'd hate for a group at OCS to jump on this and discover the problem after the fact, especially since it's being advertised towards those that would be moving into the area and likely know fairly little about how the commutes have changed with that in mind. Probably much ado about nothing, and (IF the repairs aren't delayed for months) it wouldn't be a reason not to jump on it if you're interested....

hey thanks a lot for your concern, they are not actually charging a toll right now and we are not opening the house to be rented until the bridge is supposed to be fixed, so I didn’t want to detract from the fact that it is in a good part of town for either NAS Pensacola or Milton, especially since the issue and hand should be null and void, obviously I would discuss it with my tenant as part of a full disclosure