• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola Apartments

MasterBates

Furniture stays decent, or deposit buys new furniture. (minor stain.. eh.. dog eats it.. you buy new one)

It's listed as furnished and unfurnished, so it all depends on who rents it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Furniture stays decent, or deposit buys new furniture. (minor stain.. eh.. dog eats it.. you buy new one)

It's listed as furnished and unfurnished, so it all depends on who rents it.
How much is your deposit?

MasterBates

One months rent, plus extra for certain pets. Short of setting the house on fire, its been enough to cover the one time I had damages in my Texas house. (have three rentals)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

PM001

None
Does anyone who has lived at CountryWood Apartments know where online you go to apply and put down a deposit? The person I talked with on the phone just said to go to countrywoodapts@earthlink.net which is an email not a website. They seemed sure that going to that site was all I would need to do so I am a bit confused.

Thanks for the help.

mid1510

anybody know of any apartment complex which would be considered a good compromise between downtown Pcola and NASP?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Huh? They're 10 mins apart. Live in downtown if you think you're Corpus bound.