• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Patches for P-3, C-130, and E-2/C-2 Bubbas

PropLife

pilot
Guys, check out our new patch I attached. It pays homage to Hamilton Standard and mocks the "Salt Life" stickers that every person onboard NAS Jax has to stare at every day.

You can get yours at ...... If you're interested in squadron gear or custom swag (8 bladed prop patches anyone???), shoot us an email, write on the website, or post on this thread. We'd love any feedback or ideas from you guys!

Fly safe!

prop life thumbnail.jpg

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Hmm, authorized solicitation? Should check w/ the webmaster before posting websites for monetary gain.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Proplife - i removed the links to your site. You need webmaster approval to advertise for commecial purposes. The only reason you didn't get an outright ban as a spammer is because your profile says you are a Jax JO.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Oh excuse me. Sorry, we can't all be cool and have the NP2000s...

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm sure ugly would havethe NP2K if it wasn't for the other upgrades y'all have. You know, the P-8?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Whats the deal with the NP2K? I thought it was supposed to be the wunderprop, turning CODs into Stubbier hornets? Isn't that how it was sold, at least?

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I've heard those 6-bladed ones on the Hercs are money. Don't they automatically feather? I heard one start up once and actually sounded really cool.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Whats the deal with the NP2K? I thought it was supposed to be the wunderprop, turning CODs into Stubbier hornets? Isn't that how it was sold, at least?
I'll leave it to someone with WAY more experience then me to elaborate, but yes that's how they were sold, but take a guess on how they work from everyone else's response on them.