• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-8 Selection

Renegade One

None
Okay...good to see morale is "up and running" in the P-3/War Pig community. I KNOW you guys and gals will figure out how to best memorialize your service in a great "soon to be legacy" airplane. Those of you who flew/still fly in it must "Never Forget".

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I'll take 20, provided Fred Sanford is featured in some manner.

Funny you should mention that. I'm pretty sure that that was the song my OCS class chose for our commissioning (for the "everyone throw your cover in the air" moment).

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Then again, if it's ever found out a TACAIR guy created it, it will get squashed immediately

This is soooo funny, it really reminds me of our 'worthless' Congress: "If [the other party] created this bill, it will get squashed immediately"!:rolleyes:
BzB

robav8r

None
Contributor
This is soooo funny, it really reminds me of our 'worthless' Congress: "If [the other party] created this bill, it will get squashed immediately"!:rolleyes:
BzB

So you are equating the VP community with Congress ??? Talk about institutional inertia :)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So you are equating the VP community with Congress ??? Talk about institutional inertia :)

Noooo! Just using that as an example of rejecting something worthwhile... because your 'interest group' didn't originate the idea. TacAir, or any of the other community, are just as susceptible to this type thinking! You could consider it "military politics", I suppose.;)
BzB