• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-3 version of "Top Gun"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK, I wanted to get the video before I responded.

I saw this clip about a year ago, still entirely just as funny.

Few things say as much about someone as their ability to make fun of themselves.

"Sanford and Son"??? ANYONE who has had to set up an old school SLAM (mod 1) computer can relate. Fvcking Junkyard Wars. "Thread the Medusa cable on the overhead rod...", sure, can I hang my wife beaters up there to dry as well???

I HATE HATE HATE Whidbey. Not so much the people, I just don't like the weather/lack of nightlife, but these guys did it right. Funny as HELL. This should be burned and given to EVERY incoming 3P who finishes VP-30.

I have to brief a foreign admiral on P-3s in about 2 weeks and now that have a hard copy, I will no doubt play this at the end. WELL DONE.

I'm almost misty. No wait...that's the 5 smokes I've hotboxed in the 26 minutes of playtime.

beau

yeah, I've flown with Gaylord....haha....a BI back in Primary.....wish I hate seen that before I flew with the guy! That was some funny $hit!

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
That was the funniest damm think I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing! I love a good Top Gun spoof, and that was the best...

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Absolutely hilarious. Favorite lines- "Pretty big gamble with a 40 year old plane Lt." and "You screw up just this much and you'll be flying a P-3 full of Admirals out of Hong Kong."

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
If I'd have been drinking something, I'd have shot it out my nose. The Sanford and Son theme was choice.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
I told Cletus that it was pretty funny **** this morning when I saw him at the squadron. He just said ya it's pretty good. Favorite line "That's pretty arrogant considering they're Air Force box lunches."

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
"turned in his NATOPS" and "up there you don't have time to think. If you think, you're pitchlocked." are my favorites.

B

Blutonski816

OMG!!
Seriously, I was laughing my ass off th whole way through...
I bought some Geedunk from a VP-1 crew at Nellis last November...
If I'd seen this earlier I would have been asking them if they had a hand in it...

At Least I got a patch. If I wanted be like my Heros from PROP GUN, I'll jsut bust out my VP-1 Patch... :p
"...Extra Everything"

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Definitely one of the funnier things I have seen, even my wife was laughing her a@# off and she only understood half of it. The guy who made that is a real good buddy of mine, that was all he did the last year in VP-1, make videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.